Without any Fanfare

I heard an amazing story about an angel of a man, and I started to write about him and what had transpired during the war. As he is injured, I am not going to reach out to him to ask if I can publicize what happened to him, so I will wait for another opportunity to write what I had been planning to be the first post in this blog. But, Hashem, Who knows what transpired, please silence the Satan when he comes to prosecute Bnei Yisrael by enumerating all the good deeds and acts of kindness and sacrifice the man has performed over the years, without any fanfare. Mi Keamcha Yisrael.



וארון ברית ה' נוסע לפניהם

This blog is named "In Their Merit" - in the merit of those who lost their lives on Simchat Torah and in the aftermath, and in the merit of all the good deeds that are being performed to help those in need. Please click here to recite the first chapter of Tehillim.

I ask you to please resolve to only speak good about our brothers, so that the Satan can not have ammunition to use in a court case against us. Please send me links in the comment section or stories stressing only the positive, which, upon review, may be published as the next blog post. Below is a song sung by Avraham Fried asking that G-d grants in our hearts that we see the good in our friends, and not the deficiencies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accepting the Shabbat